JAM’IYYATU KHADAMATI AL QURAN
Jam’iyyatu Khadamati Al Quran (JKQ) was established since 2000/2001. Since its establishment, JKQ has always committed in promoting the quranic-centric culture among IIUM community especially the HUffaz in collaboration with other society in same base. In quest to remain pious and loyal as a servant of Allah, JKQ through various program continuously promote the basic and the simplicity in Islam as well as the Deen of Syamil. As it is stated in the mission statement, the main thrust of JKQ to generate the prime movers of ummah among who are not only memorized Al Quran and imbued with noble Quranic personality, but also equipped with necessary Islamic thought, committed to the works of Islam and equally important, possessing practical skills in leadership, management and public live to reclaim our tradition of the Huffaz generation.
“The spreading of the Quran in terms of Dirayah and Riwayah”
· To help people learn the Holy Quran by rote.
· To strengthen and support the interaction and solidarity between the Huffaz on and off the campus.
· To join efforts and gear them towards increasing the number of Huffaz.
· To enhance learners’ potential to comprehend the Holy Quran and appreciate its role in private as well as social lives.
· To establish links between the Association of Huffaz inside Malaysia and their counterparts around the world.
· To attend and participate in the conferences, forums, and contests relating to the Holy Quran
· To give special attention to those students who display distinctive capabilities in memorization and provide them moral and financial support.
Towards a unique Huffaz generation
The spreading of Quran in terms of Dirayah and Riwayah
· JKQ mass gathering.
· JKQ induction course.
· I’adah class.
· Tajwid class.
· Slaughtering course.
· Fardu Kifayah workshop.
- Slaughtering course
- Jenazah course
· Seminar “Mari Bertaranum”.
USTAZ SURUR SHIHABUDIN HASSAN
AHMAD TAQIYUDDIN MOHD RADZI
MUHAMMAD AMMAR KASNO
ASST. SECRETARY GENERAL
NOR NADZIRAH MOHD JAAFAR
AHMAD KHAIRUL AZMAN MOHD SALLEH
SITI SARAH OMAR
TARBIYAH AND EDUCATION
MOHD SAIFUL MAT AMIN
SALSABILA ABDUL RAHIM
ECONOMICS AND WELFARE
MOHD SALIHIN MOHD NAZRI
NUR FADRINA CHE LONG
PUBLICATION AND PUBLIC RELATION
ABDUL HALIM AL AZMI
SITI SARAH BUJANG